This luxury facial is designed to replenish depleted vitamins in the skin including B, C and E to slow down the signs of ageing. As well as removing antioxidants from the skin, it helps to protect it from future damage.
The products used in this treatment include a vitamin veil cleanser, micro-exfoliating honey cleanser, raspberry enzyme, hydralox, a red tea mask, blueberry and white tea hydrating mist and meristem serum.
The human body is governed by the Circadian Clock Genes that regulate everything from digestion, body temperature, pH and your body’s ability to protect and repair. The skin is the largest organ of the body and has direct exposure to UV radiation and environmental toxins, the skin has the ability to program its own circadian rhythms. Skincare professionals should be aware of the time of the day when they make an assessment of the skin or prescribe a specific treatment.
These are just a few products we use in each luxury facial
Botanicals are categorized as plant extracts derived from flowers, herbs, nuts and berries. These gifts of Mother Nature are used for their antioxidant, anti-inflammatory
and skin health benefits. Circadia sources botanicals from around the word and is dedicated to using ECO-Cert Organic Botanicals that are globally recognized for
Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis)
– Rich in mucilaginous polysaccharides including acemannin (one of the active metabolites of Aloe); wound healing, stimulates fibroblast growth,angiogenesis, and re-epithelializtion; reduces inflammation and increases collagen synthesis
Angico (Piptadenia colubrina)
– Increases Aquaporins-3, 9, and 10 to hydrate skin, increases fibronectin, and envelope proteins to improve corneocyte cohesion
Blue Malva Flower (Malva sylvestris)
– Contains a complex polysaccharide with excellent hydration abilities
– Contains anthocyanins, strong antioxidant
Butchersbroom (Ruscus Aculeatus)
– Contains Ruscogenins which reduce the appearance and circulation of veins by promoting muscle contractions surrounding the veins.
Calenldula (Calendula officinalis)
– Contains Lutein, zeaxanthin, flavonoids, glycosides of oleanoic acid and, phenolic acid. It has emollient, wound-healing, soothing, antiseptic, anti-itching, and anti-inflammatory properties.
Cranberry Seed Oil (Vaccinium Macrocarpon)
– Rich in tocotrienols and tocopherols, and antioxidants, Omega 3, 6, and 9EFA, vitamin A
Green Tea (Camellia Sinensis)
– Contains free radical scavengers that protect against damage and reduce redness in the skin
Hibiscus (Hibiscus Sabdariffa)
– Contains flavonoids and polyphenolic compounds that act as excellent antioxidants. Rich in polysaccharides that have moisturizing activity. Hibiscus extract has also been shown to have antimicrobial activity and to help maintain skin tone and elasticity
Horse Chestnut (Aesculus hippocastanum)
– Contains aescin which has been shown to have anti-inflammatory effects
Irish Moss (Chondrus Crispus)
– Hyaluronate and sea plant extract improve texture of skin and bind large quantities of water to instantly hydrate and soften dry skin
Juniper Fruit (Juniperus Communis)
– Antiseptic and astringent properties
Marshmallow (Althaea Officinalis)
– Anti-inflammatory and film forming to protect against irritating agents
Meadowfoam Seed Oil (Olus (Vegetable) Oil)
– Emollient, barrier protection, moisturizing
Palm Oil (Elaeis Guineensis)
– Contains high levels of tocotrienol shown to inhibit NF-kB
Passion Flower (Passiflora Incarnata)
– Contains three powerful muscle relaxants that are effective in smoothing wrinkled skin
Plantago (Plantago lanceolata)
– Enhances collagen
production, wound healing, and is anti-inflammatory; contains Aucubin, flavonoins, phenylethanoids, tannin and polysaccharides
Rice Bran Oil (Oryza Sativa)
– High in tocotrienols, also possesses a peptide that inhibits MMP (matrix metalloproteinase) activity, enzymes that destroy collagen and elastin
Rumex (Rumex Occidentalis)
– Inhibits tyrosinase, limits tanning, anti-erythemia effect, age spot reduction
Sea Whip (Pseudopterogorgia Elisabethae)
– Rich in powerful anti-inflammatory compounds called pseudopterosins which inhibit the arachidonic acid cascade
Snow Crocus Bulb (Crocus Crysanthus)
– Improves epidermal communication to boost collagen and elastin production, stimulate growth factors, and renew resilience and firmness
Sweet Almond Milk (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis)
– Nourishing and moisturizing Thale Cress (Arabidopsis thaliana)
– Helps repair DNA damage from oxidants generated by UVA
Willow Bark (Salix Alba)
– A blend of terpinen-4-ol and willow extract enriched with salicylic derivatives providing antimicrobial activity
Lets take a look behind the formulary curtain, when a lab creates plant derived stem cells they first have to wound the plant, this
creates totipotent stem cells. Once the stem cells are transferred to a culture they start to produce secondary metabolites in order to protect themselves during rapid cell division. It is the secondary metabolites that have amazing antioxidant and immune support as well as detoxification and fibroblast stimulation.
Grape Stem Cell Extract
(PhytoCell Tech Solar Vitis)
– Protects against oxidative and UV damage, shown to delay cell senescence.
Edelweiss Stem Cell Extract
– Preparation of Leontopodium Alpinum meristem culture that provides antioxidant activity, anti-hyaluronidasic activity, and anti-collagensaic activity. Thus it is shown to reduce wrinkle depth by 15% around the eye after only 20 days of treatment.
Apple Stem Cell Extract
– Liposomal preparation from stem cells of a rare Swiss apple known for its longevity. Increases vitality, delays senescence, and combats chronological aging in skin cell. The extract has been shown to help skin stem cells maintain their characteristics and their capacity to build new tissues. It also has been shown to delay aging and have an anti-wrinkle effect.
Lilac Stem Cell Extract
(Malodextrin and Syringa Vulgaris)
– Rich in verbascoside with strong anti-inflammatory activity and effectiveness against p. Acnes.
Gardenia stem cell extract
– Rich in moisturizing phytosterols and polysaccharides, along with antioxidative phenlypropanoids (e.g. feruloyl-6-glucoside), protects the skin’s extra-cellular matrix from degradation by MMPs and stimulates collagen production.
Marrubium Stem Cell Extract
– Rich in phenylpropanoids (i.e. forsythoside B and verbacoside) which are defensive molecules that protect the skin against oxidants and activate the skin’s self-defense
All matter begins with electrons and protons, the building components of the elements. Proteins start with amino acids.
There are 20 essential ones, and a few others, that make up life’s proteins. When two amino acids are combined, a new chemical called a peptide is formed. Circadia uses four different families of peptides to enhance skin health.
Preventhilia™ (Diaminopropionoyl Tripeptide-33)
– Tetrapeptide that prevents the damage caused directly or indirectly by UV radiation to DNA and proteins, thus preventing photo-aging AGING/REPAIR
– Helps stimulate collagen synthesis and elastin. The action is very similar to retinol without the irritation.
3000 (Palmitoyl Oligopeptide and Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7)
– Helps repair damaged tissues Matrixyl™Synthe 6 (Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38)
– Evens out skin, relieves and smoothes wrinkles by stimulating constituents of skin matrix and dermal-epidermal junction (i.e. collagen I, II, IV,fibronectin, hyaluronic acid, and laminin 5)
(Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone and Dipeptide-2 and Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7)
– Hesperidin methyl chalcone is a bioflavonoid that helps to decrease capillary permeability thus reducing fluid deposition and puffiness. Dipeptide Valyl-Tryptophane improves lymphatic circulation to promote drainage of under-eye fluid. Lipopeptide Pal-GQPR improves firmness and elasticity.
(Palmitoyl Oligopeptide and Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7)
– Two peptides work in conjunction to improve firmness and tone of the eye area. Chrysin and N-hydroxysuccinimide stimulate the clearance of deposited blood
pigments and solubilize iron for elimination respectively, resultingin the reduction of dark circles Argireline® (Acetyl Hexapeptide-8)
– A peptide alternative to botox that attenuates muscle contraction preventing the formation of fine lines and wrinkles
– Reduces depth of wrinkles caused by contraction of muscles of facial expression Inyline®(Acetyl Hexapeptide-30)
– Reduces depth of wrinkles caused by contraction of muscles of facial expression Glyage®(Tripeptide 9)
– Reduces DNA damage resulting from fenton reaction products and reduces metal-mediated A.G.E. formation
– Inhibits mallard reaction and reduces A.G.E.sProgeline™ (Trifluoroacetyl Tripeptide-2)
– Reduces progerin synthesis, MMP and elastase inhibitor, increases syndecan, contracts collagen to reduce signs of aging including sagging and wrinkles
Thymulen® 4 (Acetyl Tetrapeptide-2)
– Biomimetic of thymopoietin; boosts skin regeneration and reinforces cutaneous immune defenses Chronocyclin® (Glutamylamidoethyl Imidazole)
– Anti-aging, enhances expression of circadian genes, optimizes cell defenses and renewal activities, and Vitamin D transformation
– Di-peptide that has anti-glycation properties
– A novel cyclopeptide binds integrins and increases signaling for extracellular matrix production and crosstalk between skin cells. This results in increased tensil and compressive strength, elasticity, and firmness for the skin. Additionally, wrinkles are reduced and the skin is smoothed and crosstalk between skin cells. This results in increased tensil and compressive strength, elasticity, and firmness for the skin. Additionally, wrinkles are reduced and the skin is smoothed.
– Boosts Aquaporin-3 which promotes inner hydration mechanisms and water movement from the basal layer of epidermis and to the stratum corneum, rejuvenating the skin by improving barrier function, collagen I synthesis and cellular proliferation
– Decreases facial redness and other skin disorders caused by the release of interleukins, reducing redness, dilated blood vessels, tissue degradation and
– Down regulates PAR-2
thus reducing discomfort of pain and itching occurring in sensitive
skin and restoring damaged barrier integrity, also increasing
hydration, improves scaling, smoothing and softness in very dry
– Helps fight
cellular stress and increases HSP70 levels to prevent further
– Skin whitening peptide
antagonist alpha-melanocyte stimulating hormone (α-MSH)
blocking tyrosinase activation
– Reduces MITF (microphthalmia-
associated transcription factor) to decrease constitutive and
facultative pigmentation pathways. Decreases tyrosinase activity
and melanin synthesis to reduce overall skin pigmentation
– Human β-defensin-2 and
-3 mimetics that reinforce skin’s natural immunity and lower risk of possible infections from external agents
GranActive™ Acne (Oligopeptide -10)
– a patented anti-microbial peptide from plant amino acid that promotes healthy skin tone
– Activates lipolysis and microcirculation
– Reduces adipogenesis (new fat) by decreasing PGC-1α activity
– Skin conditioning agent and an essential amino acid in the conversion of proteins into energy, through the glucose metabolic pathway.
– Building block of collagen formation and the most plentiful amino acid in the body. While not an essential amino acid, since the body is able to synthesize it, it is a critical component in the synthesis of purines, an essential component of DNA.
– Heals while it soothes inflamed areas.
L-Lysine is a necessary amino acid for all protein sin the body. L-Lysine is critical for calcium absorption, as a muscle
protein, essential in recovering from surgery, and in the body’s production of hormones, enzymes, and antibodies.
– Essential amino acid that is required to make collagen fibers. It is the precursor of hydroxy proline and essential component of collagen cross-linking. It aids in wound healing, and in maintaining a youthful appearance of skin.
– Anti-oxidant stabilizer and an essential amino acid in building proteins. Threonine can be converted to pyruvate and use in the Krebs cycle, but it’s more common role is in building proteins and acting as a antioxidant stabilizer. The body cannot synthesize it is essential amino acid.
– Reduces inflammation, but is an essential amino acid for building proteins. It is one of the three branched chain amino acids and is hydrophobic. It is widely used by muscle builders to increase muscle mass.
We are dedicated to formulating result driven products combining pure botanicals, stem cells, second generation vitamins, and innovative peptide technology to achieve optimal skin health and beauty.
Circadia professional skincare brand is based on the skin and body’s natural circadian rhythms. Chronobiology, the science of defending skin from environmental damage during the day, and stimulating internal repair mechanisms during sleep, is at the core of our concept.
Get in touch so we can help you achieve your body goals…
If you'd like to talk through your skincare needs or find out more about any of our treatments, simply fill in the form below and we'll be in touch to book your consultation.